Skip to Content

Which drug will help me stop the intake of alcohol?

Responses (1)

Inactive 18 Jul 2010

There are two I can think of but don't know a ton about. Antabuse and Campral. I may have those spelled wrong. If you will join those groups on this site, there will be people who can answer you questions about those medications. You can also ask a pharmacist about them, look them up here under the clickable drugs a to z tab on the blue banner under the logo. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions