Skip to Content

Which anti acid would be best to take with indomethacin?

Responses (1)

Marvell 27 Aug 2010

You could take any antacid with indomethacin.

You could take anything from the list in the link below, or H2 antagonists such as ranitidine, or proton pump inhibitors such as lansoprazole. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions