Skip to Content

Wherecan I fine a drops call colme to help individual cut back on alcohol?

Responses (1)

htwooh 10 Jul 2010

Are you asking for drops called 'can't read this'. There is antabuse which prohibits the alcoholic from drinking or they get violently ill. No drops that I know of to help someone 'cut back.' Either a person who drinks occcassionally can cut back on their own or they are an alcoholic for which there is no cutting back, only abstinence. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions