Where can I purchase the Phendimetrazine 35mg? Can anyone tell me?

happygrl 13 Sep 2009

Phentermine is a prescription diet pill and should not be taken unless your doctor has prescribed it for you. Buying phentermine without a prescription is not legal in the United States. Plus, you have NO IDEA what you will be getting if you try to buy this drug on-line without a prescription. Diet pills like Phentermine or Phendimetrazine provide stimulation to the central nervous system and elevate blood pressure and heart rate. If you take Phentermine you should be monitored regularly by a physician.

Please, just DON'T DO IT... I'm sure you can find a doctor who will work with you to reach your weight loss goals. Phentermine is different from Phendimetrazine. There are many "look alike / sound alike" drugs for weight loss and I bet these on-line ''dealers" (I can't in good conscience call them pharmacies) count on consumers not knowing the difference.

cherokeerose 18 Jan 2011

happygrl,
Here is a great DR. to try, DR.Scott Redrick (352) 564-8245, He is wonderful!!!

cherokeerose 18 Jan 2011

But you can only get this diet pill from a Doctor.