Skip to Content

Where can I purchase desloratadine and pseudoephedrine?

Responses (1)

Marvell 5 Sep 2009

You need a prescription for desloratadine and pseudoephedrine (Clarinex-D). If you have a prescription, you can take it to your local pharmacy. free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions