Skip to Content

Where can I get the chorionic gonadotropin in Colorado?

Responses (1)

Marvell 14 Aug 2010

Please ask your doctor/gynecologist. They should be able to help you. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions