Skip to Content

Where can I get birth contol pills but without cunsulting a doctor?

Responses (1)

Marvell 21 Aug 2010

You can't and shouldn't get birth control pills without consulting a doctor. A doctor needs to assess whether it is appropriate for you to take birth control pills, as there is potential for serious side effects. You will also need to be checked by your doctor regularly once you start taking birth control pills. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions