I am a 7 year Cancer Survivor who was physically abused from about the age of 4 until I was 18. I also have been in several Car Accidents, 3 of which were Major. I also suffer from depression. My doctor has me on Roxicodone 30mg. 5x daily, for Chronic Pain, Dextroamphetamine 10mg. 2-4x daily, and Prozac 20 mg. 3x daily. The Prozac was not working to well anymore so the Dr. added Lexipro 10mg. 1x daily recently while he weens me of the Prozac. This doesn't seem to be helping after a month or so. I asked the Dr. to put me on Ambilify in addition to the Lexipro. Any suggestions for me? I have not started the Ambilify yet, still waiting to hear some feedback on the results.
So I guess I am asking a couple of questions on this. Please help!
Any advice or help would be much appreciated. I am so sick of being in Chronic Pain and Depressed. At almost 46, I feel as though there is no more help!
Thanks for any advice!

Sunsetbella