Skip to Content

Where can I buy Actifed Cold and Allergy Medicine in Canada?

Responses (1)

Marvell 25 Oct 2011

Please try at your local pharmacy. I don't know if it is available over the counter or not but your pharmacist should be able to help you. free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions