If exposed in large amounts on a daily basis how can it effect someone? How does the human body metabolize it? Is it possible to have a positive urine test for alcohol when exposed at high levels?
When using sodium bicarbonate in a laboratory setting can it be absorbed thru the skin?
- 28 May 2010 by jillharris78
- 31 May 2010
- diabetic ketoacidosis (dka), hyperkalemia, asystole, hyperuricemia secondary to chemotherapy, metabolic acidosis, urinary alkalinization, sodium bicarbonate
- Sodium Bicarbonate Information for Consumers
- Sodium Bicarbonate Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Sodium Bicarbonate (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 1 Oct 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 23 Feb 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 15 Dec 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 29 Sep 2014 • 1 answer
Posted 9 Aug 2016 • 0 answers