I don't believe it makes much difference. But from a practical standpoint, if you're exercising to the point of working up a sweat, you don't want to:
1) Plug up your pores with Testim gel, causing an outbreak of acne, and
2) Wash off the medicine when you take a shower after exercising.
Frankly, I apply it immediately AFTER excercising after I've dried from my shower. However, I also try to don an older t-shirt to protect my dress shirt from becoming "grey" from the gel and frequent washings, if you follow me.
- Testim Information for Consumers
- Testim Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Testim (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 7 Jan 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 2 Sep 2010 • 2 answers
Posted 13 Jul 2012 • 1 answer
Posted 27 Dec 2012 • 1 answer
Posted 3 Dec 2015 • 1 answer