When do I start notice the difference in weight loss and the supress my appetite on diethylpropion?

robbi4564 10 Dec 2011

It took me two weeks of taking 75mg per day to see decrease in my apetite. But taking three mos now I have lost 20 lbs only side effect is occasionial dry mouth.
Good luck to you!

Laceypsychological 13 Apr 2012

This drug comes in two forms. A 75 mg extended release which is usually taken one time in am or a 25 mg does which can be taken up to 3 times a day. Regardless, once ingested patients will usually feel loss of appetite within 1 hour. This drug is most effective when combined with moderate exercise and a reduced calorie food plan. This drug is not intended for long use. Weight loss will be seen within days if user is following directions. Get a good MD to work with you!