Skip to Content

When a condition like a flare up of gout occurs, will a drug called suboxin releive that type of se?

Responses (1)

christineATU 2 Apr 2010

Do you mean Suboxone? This medication is not used for acute pain. I wouldn't advise taking it. Ask your doctor to prescribe a rapid release medication specific for gout pain relief. I know how painful the flare ups can be. I hope you find relief soon and good luck to you!

subzero58 2 Apr 2010

christine is correct,suboxone is not used for flare up pain and a doctor should not perscrib it for that. ask your doctor for a short term and quick acting pain medicine. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions