What's the difference between tenuate dospan & adipex/phentermine? is one stronger than the other?

Anonymous

Hello overw8. Both are appetite suppressing drugs. Tarnate Dospan is the brand name and is made up with the substance Dietylpropion. Adipex is the brand name and is made up with the substance Phetermine. Both drugs are very similar to the amphetamine. Is one better, stronger than another? It really depends on who you might talk to. Both work much in the same manner. It also depends on ones diet, exercise, along with the dose of the drug being taken. Good health and wishes to you,pledge