Whats the diffence between oxycotin and percocets?

Anonymous 15 Aug 2010

Hi Raven, Perc's have tylenol in them. Oxy is just the pain narcotic. Not an expert, But I think I'm correct.

Anonymous 15 Aug 2010

Very good help and good morning!

Anonymous 15 Aug 2010

Good morning maso, did I get that right?

Anonymous 15 Aug 2010

Hello.-

They are very much alike

Brand name Percocet
Generic name Acetaminophen and Oxycodone

Oxycodone is in a group of drugs called narcotic pain relievers. Acetaminophen is a less potent pain reliever that increases the effects of oxycodone.
The combination of acetaminophen and oxycodone is used to relieve moderate to severe pain.

Brand Names: ETH-Oxydose, OxyContin, Oxyfast, OxyIR, Percolone, Roxicodone, Roxicodone Intensol
Generic Name: oxycodone

Oxycodone is in a group of drugs called narcotic pain relievers. It is similar to morphine.

Oxycodone is used to treat moderate to severe pain. The extended-release form of this medication is for around-the-clock treatment of pain. Oxycodone is not for treating pain just after a surgery unless you were already taking oxycodone before the surgery.

Thank you.

Anonymous 15 Aug 2010

To the person who asked, the right answer is in one of the comments I left... we got confused, sunday morning!!!

We apologise and we thank you for your understandinsg... have a terrific day.-

Take care and once again thank you.-