Whats the best thing to do if I wanna stop taking perk 30s I have been taking like 7 a day?

Marvell 24 Oct 2011

It is best to see your doctor and ask for help.

litlmommag 24 Oct 2011

Hi dre I can't answer this question but I think maybe laurie can answer ill point your question ot to her I'm sure you'll get an answer from her oor someone else soon ill try to let others know

dre84 27 Oct 2011

Thank you too also for the help

LaurieShay 25 Oct 2011

Hey dre84,

It is best to taper down slowly over time so to avoid the withdrawals. It takes determination, but is quite possible to do. I would start by reducing to 6 1/2 pills a day for 5 days, then to 6 pills for 5 days, then 51/2 for 5 days, etc. If you can stick to a schedule spacing the pills out every 4 to 6 hours, you should be able to do this without much discomfort.

If you have further questions or need more help, don't hesitate to ask,

Laurie

litlmommag 25 Oct 2011

Thanks laurie you are wonderful I new you could help have a great day! Jaime

dre84 26 Oct 2011

Thank you Laurie for your advice I started to do so and hopefully it works but so far so good thank you again

LaurieShay 27 Oct 2011

You are welcome and stay in touch, let us know how it is going, ok?