Whatare comonly prescribed meds. for paraniod scytzo.with hallutinations dellu. features ,bypolar?

Anonymous 4 Jul 2012

Hello tanyaloosey. There are several that I believe can be effective. I will use thier "brand" names Navane, Moban, Mellaril, Haldol, Stelazaine, Seroquel, Prolixin. The above are often used in combination form in the treatment of various forms of the schizophrenic (atypical etc) Regards, pledge

bumblebee90 4 Jul 2012

Afternoon Pledge. Haven't been sleeping well, so I slept in today until 2:00. Am I bad or what? Just saying a quick hey, and hope the rest of you're afternoon is a pleasant one my friend. Grilling something yummy tonight? Ruthie

Anonymous 5 Jul 2012

Hello Ruthie. Just only now got to the mailbox. Day after the Fourth and it was a scorcher. We (I) did grill, fast (burnt) a few steaks, because I was not paying attention. To occupied in staying cool. Hope you are rested, feeling better in the pain world, and that you and yours had a great day yesterday. Be well my friend, bye bye now. :-0)