What would happen if you take this for more than 1 year?

Anonymous 21 Jan 2012

Hello britbrat2208. I can't say what would occur but its recommened when using Phentermine, it be for short periods of time. Its not to be taken long term. Best wishes and good health to you,pledge

babyr0423 21 Jan 2012

Good answer Pledge. My doctor only prescribed it for me 3 months period for weight loss and that was it, due to addiction purposes and it not being good for your health to be on it for long. Ruth

Anonymous 21 Jan 2012

Thank you Ruth. Phentermine has its share of side effects. It seems the higher the dose, the more and longer the side effects seem to last. Have a great weekend, its still much like a summer day here,pledge

babyr0423 21 Jan 2012

Your welcom Pledge. Funny, it's storming here in Georgia. Have a great weekend too. :) Ruth

Anonymous 21 Jan 2012

I understand, its raining here, (South Carolina) I meant temperature wise, supposed to hit the upper 60's. Then cooling off after the front has gone through. :-0) Save on the utility bills, thats a blessing, see you then,pledge