What was the dosage for SIBO (IBS)? Was it 200MG every day or 200MG three times per day?

See this link for detailed dosage information.
https://www.drugs.com/dosage/xifaxan.html

Check with the prescriber if you are unsure.

Medications/IBS/IC/SIBO?

Irritable Bowel Syndrome - anyone tried cystoprotek for IC? does it work can I take it with Xifaxan.. (Antibiotic) Can depo shot cause IBS, IC and ...

My doctor prescribed Xifaxan for IBS-C?

I see that it has helped those with IBS-D and wondered if anyone has used it with success for IBS-C. I'm also taking Neomycin with it for two ...

I am currently taking Hyomax SL for IBS-D. Is it safe to take Metamucil at the same time?

i have had several months of loose stools which wipe me out. All my tests are normal, with the exception of SIBO, small intestinal bacterial ...

Can anyone tell how many days a normal course of rifaximin should be?

I have dumping syndrome, Sibo and irritable bowel. I have been taking anti biotics since 1980 none of which have worked. However I have been taking ...

I am about to take Xifaxan for SIBO. Can I take a probiotic during this drug treatment?

I am worried about getting other problems after the two weeks of Xifaxan, like C diff or yeast infection.