Skip to Content

What type of antiinflamatory is used to treat a knee injury if you are taking coumadin?

Responses (1)

Marvell 11 Nov 2009

Ideally you would avoid all anti-inflammatory medicines, if you are on warfarin. You can take acetaminophen or if the pain is really severe perhaps your doctor can prescribe something stronger. free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions