What the dosage of Zometa in dialysis patient?

It is best to get the dosage details from your renal specialist.

I've been on Zometa infusion for 2 years.My dentist told me I won't be able to have one tooth remove

... because there is a 10% chance the bone in the gum won't heal and it will cause me great deal of pain... what am I going to do? I am missing ...

Peritoneal dialysis - Pd patient is extremely tired and sleepy?

85 year old male, started pd 9-2012, he has become very tired, sleepy. Has pain in right side, md doing ct scan today.

Peritoneal dialysis - I am a Peritoneal patient and am trying to figure out the best State to live?

... in that gets the best service, hospitals and doctors for my condition. Anyone have a clue?

How can you tell if someone had a flu vaccine already?

This is specifically regarding a 95 year old dialysis patient. Also.. Does the dialysis process clean the vaccine and/or antibodies out of the blood?

My husband does dialysis at home so the dr has put him on Zoloft my ? is on his dialysis days will?

... it pull the medicine out of his system like it does on some of his meds if he takes it before dialysis