What the deal with these new oxycothins "op"?

This question has also been asked and answered here: What's the difference between Oxycontin OC 40 and OP 40?

sgarnica111 1 Oct 2010

Funny you ask that, my best friend is a total oxy head and went to refill her 80mg 60 pill bottles of oxycontin. I was in line with her to pick them up and the woman in front of us was picking some up too and turned around an spoke with us about the new oxycontins. The FDA has readjusted the medication and took lots of chemicals out that was making the drug so strong an addicting. Now every oxy that comes out of a pharmacy will not be like the oxys that everyone used to love before. I was with my friend when she tried them out and popped like 6 of them and she said they still made her feel good but definately wasn't as strong an intense as the way they were manufactured before. They still do the job, but it's like if you smoke kush everyday and they stopped cropping kush and only had az stress for people to smoke then you're not going to get as high as you did with the kush, but the stress will still give you that THC in your body to feel alright, an eventually you'll get used of the stress or oxys in others case... but yeah they remanufactured oxycodiene and it isn't as strong as it was before... so don't expect a good axy high when you first try these ones 'cause it will end up being a teaser.

Anonymous 1 Oct 2010

This is the new version of Oxycontin, called Oxycontin OP, it has been specially designed to help prevent abuse and diversion. If someone tries to crush them to abuse the medication, it will not make a difference, they still retain their time released formulation.

It still works the same as the original and carries the same risk of side effects: nausea, drowsiness, dizziness and constipation.-

Take care

booter46 1 Oct 2010

Great answer maso, this topic needs its own site.

Anonymous 1 Oct 2010

Thank you my friend!

Hope you are well.-