I have lymphedema, I think, but when I showed a dermatologist my head-to-toe skin symptoms, she told me I came to the wrong place. I needed another kind of doctor, because the cause of this is INSIDE the body. Dermatology is on the outside. What kind of doctor specialist would know how to find the source and treat it VERY effectively?