Skip to Content

What should I use for my son. He has eczyma around the eyes?

Responses (1)

Marvell 25 Nov 2009

Try a good hydrating moisturizer daily for a while and see if it goes away or calms down. If it's really close to the you won't want to use a steroid cream in it. Talk to your doctor and see if he/she thinks Elidel (pimecrolimus) would be appropriate. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions