Cautions for Camphor
* It is not to be used internally.
* Camphor preparations should not be applied to badly burned or open wounds nor should they be used on young children.
* Another caution concerns the environment. Using camphor mothballs as an insect repellant in gardens contaminates the soil and enters the water table.
* Do not use in the facial area of children or infants as it can be a powerful convulsant.
- Camphor Information for Consumers
- Camphor Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Camphor (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 25 Feb 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 6 Mar 2013 • 16 answers
Posted 28 Mar 2013 • 2 answers
I found a bottle of pills in my bathroom wit no label or number on them it's half hot pink and half?
Posted 9 Jun 2013 • 2 answers
Posted 4 Apr 2016 • 1 answer