Skip to Content

What should a person do if their 2 year old has eaten clonidine?

Responses (1)

suzanne66 6 Dec 2010

You should contact the National Poison Control Center immediately at 1-800-222-1222. This resource is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Even if your child appears unaffected, always seek their expertise. free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions