What risk does my wife face from taking Flomax tablet?

marjorie zych 9 May 2010

I am a woman and have taken Flomax before due to severe bladder problems. I never suffered any side effects from it. They now use Flomax for some women too. If her doctor says it is o.k. for her to take it she should be o.k.. Not everyone benefits from it but when you suffer from bladder problems anything is worth a try, it did help me until I had some surgery to correct my problem. I wish your wife good luck bladder problems are no fun especially for us women. Hope this eases your mind. It is always nice to see a man try to protect his girl.

sking21 11 May 2010

Okay, that's reassuring-- thanks. In my wife's case, it was accidental ingestion of my pill instead of hers, discovered the next evening. The only info I could find on it was that it was only for men.