What part of your brain controls your heart?

The brain stem; medulla oblongatta controls your heart.

Could Flomax cause eyes to not dilate and inability to sleep or remain asleep?

My brother has brain damage due to a lack of oxygen to the brain following a heart attack. He has been given Flomax. Apparently, his bladder was not ...

I have epilepsy. The condition went undiagnosed since I was 4, about 25 years. The whole time I've?

... suffered from depression and impulse control issues. My question is, can my emotional state be effected by my condition? The part of my brain ...

Temodar - m broyher-in-law had a melanoma on his chest, the took it off, it came back after kemo and

... other treatments, another surgery, looks like he had open heart surgery, took it out, spread even more, we found out he has it at the base of his ...

As a result of meningitis my daughter has lost her eyesight they say her eyes are ok but it's the?

Part of the eye that connects to the brain that isn't working. Is there any procedures that can correct this?

Overdose - 200lbs. male taking 500 mg of flexaril died.. why?

I could not get answers what he died from. heart or lungs or brain.