What other side effect other than diarrhea could happen, such as blackness?

Anonymous 27 Jan 2011

I hope you are well.

Possible list of side effects for future reference (just click on the link below to read all about them):

https://www.drugs.com/sfx/nasonex-side-effects.html

Take care.-

caringsonbj 27 Jan 2011

most common mild irritation of the nose, burning stinging or dryness, headache less common lightedness, nausea, nosebleed and other which you can see by following the link given, I do not see blackness with steroids do not recieve a live virus vaccine watch while using these medications if you have an active infection. I just wanted to give you a look at some of these I do not have the intent to cause you concern but to inform you all medications have side effects some more than others if you have concerns about any symptoms that you are having that I have not mentioned please talk with your doctor, I want you to have accurate information and at the same time be safe- I wish you the best

DzooBaby 28 Jan 2011

Are you saying you are having diarrhea and the stools are black in color? If so, you may be having bleeding somewhere in your stomach or intestines and you should be seen by your physician ASAP. GI beeding can manifest with black, tarry looking stools. This is probably not due to Nasonex but it needs to be checked out if this is what you mean by blackness.