Skip to Content

What otc drug is good for stop the itching in the private part(for a female)?

Responses (1)

mitjason 8 Jan 2010

I would try Benadryl (The maximum dose possible that's safe to take.) If that doesn't work I would recommend talking with your doctor about something like a cream that can help with itching because most of the medications are prescription only. You could also call your local pharmacist. They love answering peoples questions. Hope this helps! Good luck to you. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions