What Milligrams of Cipro & frequency of dose for UTI?

Bacterial Urinary Tract Infection:

Take 2 tablets (500 mg) by oral route every 12 hours for 14 days
or
Take 1 tablet (250 mg) by oral route every 12 hours for 14 days

Hope this helps! Happy Holidays!

Cipro?

I am taking Cipro for my UTI. I am experiencing chills going up my right arm and to my back. Is this the Cipro or is my condition getting worse?

Cefixime or cipro?

my mom 74y/o has both UTI(cystitis) and Upper Respiratory Tract infection.She has arthritis in her knees.she started cipro blindly.can she switch to ...

I was diagnosed with uti/bv/yeast infection?

I was diagnosed with uti/bv/yeast infection. I was prescribed cipro and flagyl. Ive been taking the cipro for 4 days now with no relief of the uti ...

I have been taking Zithromax 5 dose pack for 4 days. I have a UTI and have been given Cipro?

Should I stop taking Zithro and start taking Cipro? Should I wait before starting Cipro? Can I take both for one day?

Ciprofloxacin - am I suppose to feel worse while taking cipro for a uti?

Ive had many uti's im 21 years old and have never had a problem with takimg cipro normally i feel better after the first dose. Ive been takimg ...