Skip to Content

What medication do most Physicians use to ween down from long term use of Percocet for pain?

Responses (1)

mpvt 8 Mar 2010

This depends on the doctor but if you look at the strength chart you would drop to hydrocodone or codeine and then either stop or possibly propoxyphene (darvocet)..Good luck... Dave free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions