Skip to Content

What medication can I take when having pain from my gallstones?

Responses (1)

suzanne66 7 Mar 2011

You should see your doctor. If these attacks are becoming frequent or severe you will probably require surgery.
In the meantime analgesics that contain ibuprofen may help a little - or try a warm compress.
Talk with your doctor or pharmacist for more advice. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions