Skip to Content

What medication can be prescribed that is higher dose to deal with chronice than narco?

Responses (1)

Anonymous 30 Aug 2012

Hello cookie2579. You might ask your doctor to perscribe you Demerol. Down side is heavy sedation. Up side is you'll not be feeling any significant pain. Regards, pledge free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions