Skip to Content

What kind of pain pill will the doctors more than likely give me after I have a bullet removed?

Responses (4)

Marvell 6 Nov 2011

Depends on where the bullet went in.

LaurieShay 6 Nov 2011

Yep, depends on the extent of damage the bullet caused. If only a surface wound then they may not even give anything other than to suggest you take ibuprofen or tylenol.

Inactive 6 Nov 2011

I totally agree with Marvell on her answer. If you could provide more info about where you were hit like arm. leg chest etc... it would be more helpful. Aslo different areas would be treated differentley depending on the bullet size & wound size too. Without this info, no one can tell you what type of treatment would be necessary for your pain control...

meyati 7 Nov 2011

My question is, what type of antibiotic R you taking? I thoroughly recommend Keflex, or it's generic form-cephalexin-about 500 mgs. It's real good for gun shots and stabbings. The FDA has a side effect warning that will scare you to death about diarrhea, stomach cramps, etc. I have a bad stomach-took some 2 weeks ago and didn't have any problems at all. If I were a millionaire-I'd keep a ton of Keflex just so I don't have to listen to ectures- so get in B4 U get gangrene or something- By the way, what caliber was it-or was it a scatter gun? free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions