This pill has never been ordered to use despite many daily checks since February 2010 that each time before blood ckecking, relative of Laboratory Boss would personnally input fraudulance to make doctors say "something with liver". Why did the doctors at february 2010 said some thing with liver. Beside that pill is Vitamin B.
I was a failed guinea pig on CHOREA+NERVOUS BREAKDOWN/crisis+ various RHUMATOIDS from late 1980-1983 in my country despite government funding support of US$1,000 (one thousand) per week and supposed to be dead by June-July 1983 and yet most of over 20 doctors from various Institutes peacefully one by one passed away in my country, USA, France.
This additionnal details related to my 4 related DNA transferrable on Chorea and my another younger brother of different DNA line.
If no one help US for GOD SAKE, Please help US for DEVIL SAKE! Becauise of without such failure I would be in ministerial or higher than that in my country.
As far as I understand from advice of this website is to prevent not to cure liver thing; PLEASE LET ME REMIND THAT THERE ARE AT LEAST 3 PERSONS 3 PERSONS VAN ORDER TO PRINT FRAUD RESULT OF BLAOOD TEST: E.G. DOCTOR ASKED FOR 3 ISSUES AND THE TEST REPORT GAVE NO MORE THAN 7 CASES THAT RELEVANT DOCTOR DID NOT ASKK OR WISH TO NOW