What is this pill - its small, round, dark red and has A5 imprinted on one side?

Cats Meow 27 Oct 2009

The only pill imprinted A5 that I know of is white, NOT red. Is this pill foreign?

mcslayden 28 Oct 2009

My boyfriend found a bunch of them at his work. He works in a nightclub and we were trying to figure out whether people were trying to harm girls or not. They were packaged by the twos and the plastic they were in had the middle portion of the writing rubbed off in the same spot for each...
Is there a way to check if they are foreign and what they may be?

Cats Meow 28 Oct 2009

I'm an expert at IDing pills, #1 on the WWW, if I can't ID it I doubt anyone can, if its foreign that makes it especially dubious. If you post an image (take a pic and upload to an image host and paste its link back in your message body) maybe something in the imprint font will stand out or something else to give me an idea where to search/research it.
The only A5 pill that I know of is Oxycodone, but they're white, and since it's bubble pkg, it doesn't sound like the coating has been tampered with. Your only other option is to have it lab analyzed.