1. Disturbance of consciousness associated with head injury or brain surgery.
2. Promotion of rehabilitation of the upper extremities in patients with hemiplegia following cerebral apoplexy.
3. Treatment in combination with anticholinergics in the following cases of parkinson's disease, in which tremor is especially severe:
- Cases in which adverse reactions have developed under treatment with L-DOPA.
- Cases in which the administration of L-DOPA is difficult because of laparotomy or complication.
- Cases in which L-DOPA is ineffective.
4. Concomitant therapy with protease inhibitors in the treatment of the following diseases:
- Acute pancreatitis.
- Acute exacerbation of chronic recurrent pancreatitis.
- Acute pancreatitis after surgery."
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 15 Sep 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 27 Nov 2012 • 1 answer
Posted 13 Mar 2013 • 0 answers
Posted 6 Sep 2014 • 1 answer
Can abex inj(sterilenceftriaxone sodiumv u. S. P. ) be mixed with decadron inj take by 1 syring mix?
Posted 27 Aug 2016 • 0 answers