Skip to Content

What is the name for a percocet with caffeine like coating?

Responses (1)

IhearttheOcean 14 Aug 2010

Ive never heard of anythin like this. I really dont think they make it. U might be thinking about Oxycontin because it has a coating on the outside that people like to take off before eating. free discount card

Further Information

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions