What is the maximum strength of 1pill hydrocodone can b takn so tht daily routine can be followed?

Cats Meow 22 Oct 2009

I'm not sure I understand your question correctly, but 10mgs is the highest amount of hydrocodone that they make, doctors will prescribe hydrocodone up to qid (4 times per day), if that isn't enough, then they start bumping you up to Percocet or morphine, etc.

There is no ceiling effect with hydrocodone, if that's what you're asking, except you should never exceed 4000mgs of acetaminophen per day, if it didn't have acetaminophen you could theoretically take 10/50/even 100 tabs per day - if your tolerance was there.

Hydrocodone/apap can come into up to a 10/750mg pill (Maxidone), but it's really no stronger then a Norco10 (10/325mg).

I hope I answered your question.