What is the highest mg does opana come in?

40 mg

40 mg i think dont hold me to it though im not positive.

Is opana and oxycontin basicly the same ingredience?

i ask because i have to take 40mg oxycontin every 8 hour's, i was informed of the medication opana and i'm afraid the ingredient's ...

Wha kind of withdraaws do you have with opana er?

i have one more week till my prescription is filled how bad are opana er withdraws

Question about Exalgo Er compared to Opana Er, PS Opana is much stronger than MS CONTIN?

My DR Has been trying to put me on OPana Er for 3 years, and I am Curious about Exalgo And i never wanted to take Opana Er,But Ms Contin @60 Mg #x A ...

Opana ER - New Formulated Opana available this week?

I just wanted to give everyone a update I received today from Endo Pharmaceuticals the manufacture of the Opana. I receive my Opana directly from ...

Oxycontin 30 ER versus Opana 20 ER?

Hello, I am transitioning from 30 Oxy ER to a Opana 20 ER. A month went by, i am still in a process of transitioning and despite Opana 10mg x 4 a day ...