What is the generic brand for Klonopin?

Anonymous 30 Jul 2010

Generic Klonopin Clonazepam
All of the patents for Klonopin have expired, and several companies make a generic version of the drug.

The FDA has assigned all generic versions of this drug an "AB" or "AP" rating, which means the generic versions should be equivalent to the brand-name medication.-

Take care.-

arcanoidcyst16 2 Aug 2010

The brand name for this medication is called Klonopin.The generic name is called Clonazepam.

It is used for multiple medical conditions but the most common uses for this medication are seizure's,anxiety,panic attacks,uncontrollable muscular movements,and any other conditions determined by your doctor.

If you have any other questions or concern's you can PM me or maso.I am always here to help people and always will to the best of my ability.I also have been taking this drug for 3 years now.So I can tell you anything you would like to know about it from the side effects to the risks.Hope this has helped my friend :D.

lindagail1965 2 Aug 2010

what are the side effects an risk?

arcanoidcyst16 2 Aug 2010

Here are the following side effects and risks:

Drowsiness, dizziness, blurred vision, muscle pain, excessive hair growth or loss, change in sexual desire, weight change, increased saliva production, sore gums, or cough may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, notify your doctor or pharmacist promptly.

Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.

Tell your doctor immediately if any of these serious side effects occur: loss of coordination.