What is the dosage for a 11year old for chloro-trimeton 4mg?

DzooBaby 15 Apr 2011

According to the directions on the package, you should consult a doctor for a child under 12. I would recommend that you do that. If it were my child and the Dr was unavailable, and the child was a good sized 11 y/o, I would give either a half a tab or 1 tab but that would be for a larger 11 y/o. It really all depends on weight. If your 11 y/o is big for their age they will probably be ok taking 1 tablet but if your child is a small for age 11 y/o, definitely consult the Dr, or you might even ask the pharmacist what they recommend if the Dr isnt available today. I know a lot of Drs are off on Fridays but still there should be someone who is covering by telephone. In that case, just speak to his answering service personel and they can have the covering Dr speak with you to advise! Chlorpheniramine will make the child very sleepy.