What is the difference between Endocet and actual Percocet?Is the quality of pain relief the same?

Sh1thappns 27 Dec 2010

there is NO difference except for the fact that the imprints differ and some of the strengths and oxy/apap ratios are different. Endocet pills are made by the exact manufacturer as Percocet. The endocet is a genric brand made by the same manufacturer to keep up sales since other manufacturer are making generics its the manufacturer's way of keeping up with sales. I have heard that Endocet doesn't work as well and also has more side effects. I have taken both and both worked the same for me.

Bayouboy 28 Dec 2010

This is what I found:

First, the active pain-killing narcotic ingredient in this medication is oxycodone. Percocet is made by a company called Endo. They also make a generic version called Endocet. With the exception of the pill's imprint and sometimes the color, both Percocet and Endocet are identical -