What is the cost of Vesicare ?

It's probably best to call a couple of your local pharmacies and get the price, just to compare the price as well.

Natural supplement for weak bladder?

I have been taking a prescription medication "VESIcare" for a mild case of incontinence or weak bladder. I was prescribed VESIcare ...

Has anyone with fibromyalgia been given Vesicare?

I have fibromyalgia for over 3 years. Bad bladder and bowel symptoms. My GP has given me Vesicare to "Try" to see if this helps. I have had ...

How long does Vesicare stay in your system when taking only one pill?

My husband was taking Detroit la but felt he needed something stronger. (On 3/11/13 he saw his urologist for results from an ultrasound and has a ...

Which do I take in a.m., which in p.m.? hydrochlorothiazide , and Vesicare?

Have to get up 3 or 4 times a night to urinate - have tried taking the Vesicare in a.m., and hydrochlorothiazide in p.m. Then switched, taking ...

Can Vesicare increase blood pressure?

I started taking vesicare about 8 months ago and now my blood pressure is not well controlled. I was already on Losartan and my Dr. added ...