Skip to Content

What is the best treatment for a partially ruptured archilles tendon after using ciproxin?

Responses (1)

suzanne66 26 Feb 2010

What were you taking ciproxin for? Did you have an infection?

Your orthopedic specialist or physiotherapist are the best people to about the best treatment for you. free discount card

Search for questions

Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.

Similar Questions