Some remedies for throat pain:
* Acetaminophen, ibuprofen or naproxen to relieve pain.
* Gargle with warm salt water (1 teaspoon of salt per 1 cup [8 ounces] of water).
* Suck on throat lozenges or hard candy.
* Suck on flavored frozen desserts (such as Popsicles).
* Use a humidifier in your bedroom or other rooms you spend lots of time in.
* Drink lots of liquids. They help keep your throat lubricated and prevent dehydration.
However, please do talk to a doctor for prescription medication required for throat pain, take care & be safe & well.
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 18 Oct 2010 • 1 answer
Posted 25 Jan 2016 • 1 answer
Posted 12 Feb 2016 • 0 answers
Posted 26 May 2016 • 4 answers
Posted 20 Dec 2016 • 1 answer