What is the best drug to treat edema?

suzanne66 31 Jul 2011

The best treatment for edema will depend on the type of edema and the cause. Can you provide us with more information?

cindydolan 2 Aug 2011

Well I do not have as much info as I would like to. I lost my health insurance along with my job so here is how it started. I took a flight from Sacramento to Hollywood. I then road down to Palm Springs in the back of a car. I was training a co-worker in our LA terminal. I did a lot of setting during this process. Right after I flew home, I had to be taken to emergency for the swelling and marbling of my legs, ankles and feet. I have never had this problem in my life. Every time I take the Laxik I feel like I am on a rocking boat. I have a hard time walking or keeping my balance. And I did not get any relief from the pain or swelling. Hence I have stopped taking them. I also lost my job so I have not been able to follow up with a doctor. What would cause me to go for sum 50 years without this problem I am open to try anything to get this in control.. Thanks for you help,

BIGFOOT !!!

jennyboom 2 Aug 2011

Possibly, lasix, ask your m.d. first