What is the benifit of paromomycin against other antibiotic?
- 15 Mar 2011 by DR|AHMED MAHIR
- 15 Mar 2011
- hepatic coma, amebiasis, cryptosporidiosis, dientamoeba fragilis, fish tapeworm infection, dog tapeworm, giardiasis, hymenolepis nana (dwarf tapeworm), taenia saginata (beef tapeworm), taenia solium (pork tapeworm), paromomycin, antibiotic, antibiotics
- Paromomycin Information for Consumers
- Paromomycin Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Paromomycin (detailed)
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
Posted 17 Sep 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 23 Oct 2009 • 1 answer
Posted 18 Feb 2011 • 1 answer
Posted 4 Mar 2013 • 1 answer
Fish Tapeworm Infection - Once I take the biltricide how does my body deal with the dead worm/worms?
Posted 15 Apr 2015 • 1 answer