What is the average number of years a company has exclusive rights to sell a brand name drug?

In case of a patent its 20 years.

Is the "Pill-Rolling Tremor" pretty much exclusive to Parkinsons?

Hello. I have had essential tremor for years, it has been increasing in severity over the last couple years & I just became aware of a motion ...

I would like to know why the omeprazole by your company has been replaced with another brand?

this other brand doesn't work as good as your brand the the blue and green one, i don't like the other, it doesn't work. i have been ...

Did company changed medication???

I have been taking a certain name brand medication for awhile. Recently I moved and I got a new pharmacy (Walmart). What I have noticed is that these ...

After 5 years of taking Tamoxifen, my doctor had prescribed Femara for me. I've been taking 2.5 mg?

... Femara everyday for the past 8 years. I've thankfully had no recurrence and my doctor says that I should still continue on the drug. I just ...

Is there anyway to dispute a pharmaceutical companys decision to stop making a drug?

A friend of mine is currently taking the brand name Cordarone made by Wyeth Laboratories. He has exhausted all other known drugs for his life ...